Tuesday, September 9, 2008

NEW WEBSITE COMING THIS FALL 2008!!!


Carlos Díaz de León Zuloaga and I have been busy redesigning the new look for the www.velvetvalentine.com home of style! The new site will feature my latest photo shoots and creative clothing creations. But as far as how this website advances, "It's all just dressing up and playing!" With one click you will see Rock Looks, New Orleans Style, Modernism, and My Fantasy Life!

I will not longer offer ready to wear looks everything is custom made to order. There will be options to rent items for your own wearing pleasure. Dress up for a fraction of owning original art. I am available for style and creative consultations. Feel free to email me with all your questions.

In the meantime while I work out the last minute touches this is a sneak peak.....