Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Beginnings! 2009:) Yoga


Yoga is taking center stage in my life these days. People who know me well know my passion for teaching! This is to say all my fashions, creations, and art will be moving into a meditative direction. I will still be making and creating for clients and stores. The focus of the items will be inspired by nature, movement, meditation, and with the best quality ingredients.

New In 2009 by Velvet Valentine

ECE Yoga (eceyoga.com coming soon) Wellness classes designed for schools, non-profits, camps, & kids of all ages!
Family Yoga Classes: Bonding classes designed to bring connection, harmony and joy to the whole family!
MIndful Care Giving Classes: Learn the yoga of spending time with children while going with the flow.
ECE Yoga Certification : Learn to teach early childhood education yoga in an age appropriate style.
ECE for Adults: These classes involve connecting with your inner child. Yoga postures, dance, and creativity are a part of every class.

*** All my classes inspire one and all to get into a flow consciousness. Teaching love and kindness towards self and others.***


Services Still provided: (Consultation Required)
Mindful Styling:
Feng Shui your life head to toe and inside out. The appropriate hair cut, clothing style, and image for your success. Also includes diet and movement assessment.
Contemplative Photography:
Individuals, companies, businesses, experience the joy of thoughtful photography to advance your goals.

I look forward to serving the world with my new inspiration and perspective.